Friday, July 24, 2009

Review day at the vet

I was staving since last night because i have an appointment at the vet for an ultrasound scan today.The scans results were good.But my skin was terrible.Dr told mummy that the diet that i was having was totally wrong.
I could only have steam pork,potatoes plus papaya everyday in the future from now on.
Knowing my coward mummy too well,i know that she will follow the diet from now on.How am i supposed to survive on only those everyday??!!!
Today's damage=$500...as usually,i was acting cute n blur when mummy asked me how am i supposed to repay her.I still have to go back for a review in 2 weeks time. That means more nagging from mummy!!!

acting cute when i heard the word pay
Photobucket

acting blur when nothing elsa works
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment