Saturday, July 25, 2009

Outing day

Today mummy brought me swimming early in the morning,there were a lot of big dogs moving around.SO she did not managed to take any pictures there.After a few rounds i was totally flat so i did not stay for long.
Mummy got me a new bed as well....happy!!!
In the late evening,'terror' Yuki came...why did i call her that???Its because she will pee n pee non-stop when she is here....I used to enjoy playing with her when i was younger,but now i prefer snoopy more.Why??Haha..cause snoopy is a boy.

On my way for a swim
Photobucket
Knock out on my way home
Photobucket
Me on my new bed!!
Photobucket
this is snoopy....he is always ignoring me!!
Photobucket
See...he dont even want to look at me..Am i that Ugly or what?
Photobucket
This is 'terror' yuki...mummy is always praising her!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment