Monday, July 27, 2009

Princess Diet

Nothing much to blog about today,so i shall talk about the food that i eat.Cause i only have 1 kidney now,Dr advise me to have only fresh food.But as you see in my previous post,Dr ask mummy to feed me only pork,potatoes and papaya everyday!!Luckily mummy listen to auntie jadey advise instead of Dr's.So now i could have a combination of different meat again.Sadly,grandma is very against the idea of me having barf diet.She says that worm would grow in my tummy if i eat raw food.
So,mummy have to feed me secretly everyday in the morning.She cant keep food in the freezer to store.So i will have my daily meat fresh.She will have to buy a little portion everyday.The nagging one typing my blog for me never fail to remind me that my 1 day food cost more than hers!!!!
Everyday i will have a different variety of meat.Here are some pictures of my 'simple' diet.Haha

Heres my food.(lamb+salmon)
Photobucket

My vege puree
Photobucket

End results=My yummy foodie!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment