Sunday, July 26, 2009

Boring day

Today,mummy woke up at 7.30am...for a weekend,its consider early.I thought she was bringing me somewhere again.But after bathing,she went out without me!!!
She came back around 8pm.Where did she went to???SHe smell of dogs....not one,but many dogs.I overheard her telling grandma that she went to a dog shelter for volunteer work today.She went to groom them.
I also overheard her telling grandma that all of them were more well behave thAN me....hey,what did i do wrong!!why was i involved!!she even suggest to put me at the shelter for a few days to let me know how fortunate i was!!(I know that she cant bear to throw me there..haha)She also showed gandma and me some pictures...ok..i forgive you since you did something good.In fact,i am proud of mummy!!(shh...dun let her know,she will have big head sydrome)

!!!Next time bring me along..i wanna know all the dogs there
Photobucket

Are you sure nobody wants them??they look so cute(I am the cuter one of course)
Photobucket

Heard frm mummy that all the big dogs are bathed today
Photobucket

sometimes after grooming can be sooo tiring..i understand.
Photobucket

Her name is carpark....mummy says that she is a hyper girl.
Photobucket

wow...cuties!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment