Thursday, July 23, 2009

I was nearly dead!!(6th June 2009)

On this day,i was feeling really bad.Something terrible was going on in my tummy.But i dont know why.The next thing i know,i was in the clinic.The vet drew out some blood and did some test.I went home with antibiotics.
After i finished the one week of yucky medications,i was still not well.In fact,i felt worst than the previous week.I am back a the same clinic again
I overheard the vet saying that i have to be hospitalised.The next thing i know,i was on the operating table.The next thing i know when i woke up(in pain on my tummy),i saw my mummy in front of me crying.
I heard her asking the vet something about cancer.What was that??The vet says that i might have cancer.
Mummy cried again.Can the stupid vet stop using the terrifying word that made mummy cry!!
I spend 2 days at the clinic.On the day when i was home,everyone even my grandma who always scolded me treated me differently.
Mummy could not sleep for those few nights.She was constantly awake beside me.Watching me sleep.I could see tears in her eyes when she talk to me.Just what was happening to me??I had no idea at all.
2 Days later,i was in at another clinic.Animal recovery centre.The vets here are much better and more professional than the previous ones.Till today,mummy was still crying when she talked to the new vet about my previous diagnosis.The vet reassured that they will do their best.They put a funny thing on my tummy and rolled it all over.I think it was called ultrasound.
An hour later,the vet told mummy that it was not cancer neither was there any lump in me.My urinary tube burst.Causing urine to be all over my organs.No wonder i was feeling so terrible.Imagine yrself with all the urine inside.Another operation was fixed 2 days later.All went well and here i am.Luckily mummy went to the second vet.If not i would have been dead.(The vet fee could buy another 10 of me....but luckily i overheard that i was mummy's little precious..therefore I am alive till today)
The 1st vet even suggested to put me to sleep!!Mummy made a complain about their wrong diagnosis and they dare to say that nothing they did or said was wrong!!


Me with the stupid cone ard my head and drip on my hand.Even though i was in pain and my hind leg still weak frm the op,i used all my might to crawl to mummy when she visited me.
Photobucket


after my 2nd op recovering at arc (obviously not the pretty me that u usually see)
Photobucket

I had survived 2 operations within one week.The 2nd one was a major one i heard.Now i am only left with one kidney.But i am still going strong n healthy under mummy's care.
Now do you know why mummy called me Brave??

No comments:

Post a Comment