Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BABY

Today mummy came home with 2 slice of cake for me.Its baby birthday today.Remember in my 1st post i told you i meet my match,its baby.Mummy thought that i was hyper active.Baby was 10 times worst....He is super hyper.But thats the way he is.HIs trade mark.He can play and play non stop.He even master the skill of throwing a toy and playing by himself.
Today is his 2nd birthday.Peiling jie jie(cause u gave me cake,so i will call you jie jie..haha),baby's mummy ordered a cake for him.He was so excited to have so many people celebrating with him that he pee a few times out of excitement.
I envy baby so much.I am already 3 years old and i never once had a cake on my birthday.
When mummy gave me the cake,i finish everything in 2 bites.She scolded me for eating so fast cause she did not have the chance to take a picture of it.(get me one big cake and you will have the chance lo)

Baby's cake
Photobucket

Heard that they had such a hard time to get baby to stay still..
Photobucket

Thanks for the cake and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BABY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment