Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tiring day

Today is a very tiring day for me....why??
Because i need to 'Jarga' her!!!...Yes yuki is back for A haircut....and i am not going to take my eyes off her.


















I am going to stick to her no matter what in case she do something funny in My house....














Whatever she do,I will follow.....haha...i can see better cause i am taller than her


















Yuki is going to be spayed next week.......I wish her Speedy recovery!!
Oh....snoopy was here too...but i was too busy with yuki till i had no time to take picture of him....
After grooming them,mummy threw the 3 of us at home while she went to fly kite with the 2 gugus......she came home with a huge Hello Kitty kite and she promised to bring me there the next time....Pictures of the kite will be upload later....

No comments:

Post a Comment