Monday, September 28, 2009

Gift from Above

She is the gift of my family's life.
I feel that we are very united partly because of her.
She brings joy to the family.
She is special in our heart.
You think its Enen??
NOpe.....she is my youngest sister.Meixia.
She is born with down's syndrome and i am not ashame to tell all my friends about it.(i know some people who are ashame.Such a disgrace.)
Whenever i am free,i will bring her out shopping because she can't go anywhere on her own.
Everytime when we bring her out,we have get unwanted stares from people.When i was much younger,i hated them so much.But now,I couldn't care less.We just enjoy our shopping experience.We just be ourself.
Whatever she wants,we will try to get it for her because she seldom request for things.
I used to wonder why her?Why not me.But i guess some things are meant to be.At least to me,she is free of trouble from the world.
We love her for who she is and is glad that she is in our big family.

My beloved sis......Meixia....She's camera shy..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment