Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Some thoughts on a rainy day.....

Today i am going to lend mummy a small space.

Esther:Recently i read a book called A New Earth-Awaking to your life's purpose.
It talks a lot about human ego.To have self esteem and ego is good.But when it gets too high,things could turn out very wrong as well.Let me talk about a few statements that the author wrote which i find that it is so meaningful.

Because when i criticize or condemn another,it makes me feel bigger,superior-If you are one who cant stand someone praising others instead of yourself.Your self-esteem is super high because in your world,you only see yourself.To bring someone down to bring yourself Up is the worst act of all.

How you are seen by others becomes a mirror that tells you what you are like and who you are-
If you think that you are kind,knowledgable ect ect,are you really who you thought you are??Ask around,people around you know best.I do not belief in self praising.Others got eyes to see who you are.If all your friends start to leave you one by one,pick up the courage to ask and learn from the mistake.Things always happen for a reason.If you don't ask,the same thing will happen wherever you go.

I have only read 1/3 of the book will update more when i have finished.I find this book so meaningful.Most of the time,we dont see our own mistake.So please if you are my friend,tell me what is not good about me and that i need to improve.

Who am I:
It is impossible for one to live without ego and self esteem.In fact having them is good if you put them into good use.I am a person who is very competitive and that is something that i will admit to all my friends.Does this mean that i will laugh at them when i am better than them??NO....I strive the to do the best in whatever i do,sometimes in fact,i wish to do it better than the others.This is the way i motive myself.But if you are better than me/perform better than me,i will fell happy for you too.But i will tell myself i will try and do it better next time.This is who I am and i am not afraid to let others know.

I am not God ,I am not perfect(who dares says that he/she is perfect??)so of course i will gossip too but i will only speak the truth.I dont make up story.But if you don't step on my tail,I won't be nice too.I hate to be betrayed especially when i am betrayed by one whom i thought is a friend.I will never ever bad mouth someone who is my friend no matter what. Because to me,its consider backstabbing.If you think that i don't deserve something,you can come forward and tell me straight.Don't pass commend behind my back and act like nothing happen.Are you trying to tell me that the others are jealous of you and they are trying to frame you??Unless you are born a roti prata seller who can turn and turn your words.The truth is out there.I can choose to act like nothing happen or bring everyone forward to talk it out.

In life,never take things for granted.Its not a must that others must do things for you.If you only see the things that you do for other and not what others do for you.Its time for you to change.Everyone has got their own life.I may not be the most clever,rich,pretty but I am very happy with my life.I have a great united and supportive family,a group of good friends.Thats all i need.I feel very content and happy.

Maybe you can say that i am not forgiving/narrow minded.Because i never forgive and never forget those who betray my trust.hahaha.Well that is ME...Otherwise,once a friend,Always a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment