Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just a normal Sunday

Last Friday,mummy brought home some toys!!!I was very very happy because i did not have any new toys for ages.She told me it was from Peiling jie jie(baby's mummy).THANKS A LOT!!!I love the toys a lot...esp the purple ring toy....
Yesterday,Mummy was out for the whole day.She went out 7am in the morning and came back around 1.30am...I was so angry with her for leaving me alone.When she came home,i barked very loudly.She was scolded by grandma(who asked her to leave me alone at home while she was enjoying her waffle pancake ice cream outside).

My new toys(small lion nt in image)


Yuki's new baby brother Tiger came for a hair cut today.He is a 11 month old westie from a breeding farm.His testical were ingrowth,so he is nt a suitable breeding dog.(lucky for him).He is a very well behave westie boy.

Handsome tiger before


His mummy says that he is a messy boy,will get himself dirty very fast.So no choice have to groom till short all over.


Dont worry tiger,u still look as handsome


Mummy is so angry with me now.Cause i ate half of her mac spicy double burger frm the table while she was not looking.She is so boiling mad with me now.
I promised not to do it again mummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment