Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy National Day!!

Today mummy woke up very early to feed and walk me.After bathing,she brought me to Yvonne Jiejie house and i know its 'party' time.WHy?Because i went there once when i was a pup.She had lots of yummy food there.Yvonne jiejie have 2 dogs,Mugen and bobby.Both are schnauzers like me.
Mummy 'threw' me at jiejie house and went off to the shelter to bath the doggies.
They came back around 5pm and Yvonne jiejie started to cook.I kept on hanging around her cause she always pinch a bit of the nice chicken for me!!!But stupid mummy was around,if not i could have gotten more!!!
Tonight's dinner was pig heart with chicken!This is my first time eating pig's heart and may be my last time.Cause i dont think mummy will dare to cook this.I was the fastest to finish the food.Bobby and mugen korkor were both chewing and enjoying the food.But i just gobble down everything.(now u know how badly abused i was at home)
Oh...and stupid mummy finally know the reason why i seldom drink water at home.How do you expect me to drink from water that was placed over there for the whole day??I need clean fresh water.Thanks Yvonne jiejie for telling that stupid dumb ass....haha...
Overall,i had a happy and enjoyable day,i met so many nice and sweet people today.
Hope to see all of you soon!!

Strong and mighty bobby(sry mugen gor gor...could nt get a nice pic of u..will do it next time)


Look at the food all the human had(how i wish i could join in)


All the nice jiejie that i have seen today.


The heros and heroine of the day..they are the one who spend most time at the shelter and feeding strays all around...3 claps for them!!!I have learn that Actions Apeaks Louder Than Words from them!!


Group picture...


Thanks for inviting me to yr hse yvonne jiejie(the one with handsome bobby with peiling)

No comments:

Post a Comment