Monday, August 17, 2009

I hate Mondays

Why do i hate Mondays??Dogs have Monday blues too....Cause mummy will be out in school for the whole day.....she goes out as early as 6.30am and only reaches home around 7pm....MOnday is always a boring day for me.But she always comes back with a chicken drumstick for me.So well i forgive her...

Today i got something from Peiling jiejie,its wet tissue...yes!!Its for mummy to clean up my paws after my walk.She never realise that a simple walk will leave my paws so dirty.How did she finally realise that??Its a lesson learn from Yvonne jiejie again.The 2 jiejie and her walked the 3 of us at the National day gathering, after that she had to clean BObby and MUgen korkor paws with wet tissue.The tissue was black after cleaning.It was then that she realised that she needs to clean my paws after a every walk.(See how stupid my mummy is)

Wanted to post some pictures of the things that Aana and peiling jiejie got for me...but i cant post any picture now...not sure why...blogger sometimes give me such problem.Shall update them later.
Hugh thanks for Yvonne Jiejie present too(forgot to mention till now..sorry)...

No comments:

Post a Comment