Friday, April 8, 2011

So Excited.....

Tomorrow will be the day for me to extend my bond with Mount Alvernia.
Four more days to collect my student card from NYP
Seven more days to school orentation
Ten more days for school to start officially.
More or less,we already know who are the ones who will be in the same class as us.
I am going to make sure that the 2 and a 1/2 years is worthwhile...going to aim for high marks and oversea trip again!!!hmm....What CCA shall i join this time??Canoe?Chinese orchestra??

Oh...missed out something.....Six more days to Enen spa session at Petopia...estimated damage $200 cause of the addiction spa service.
Going to miss the quality time that i had spend with my family for the past 3 months.....Youngest sister is now so addicted to her new i pad......at least she wont be so lonely when we are busy outside.Will try to bring her out shopping during weekends more often.

Got another bed for her again.....think its my new addiction...now she have a bed in every single room!!


No comments:

Post a Comment