Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shared blog

Ok i admit that i am lazy.Wanted my own blog but was lazy to set up seperate one from Enen.So i have decided to co-own this blog with her from now on.
Our new blog name is Bits N Pieces.......
From now onwards,i will share bits and pieces of my life and Enen's life here(^ ^)

Poly admission is all done!!Very excited about my new life.
Have to sign a new contract with Mount Alvernia all over again.I have to work 5 years with them in the future.Even though promotion is not as fast as Government hospital,its still my top choice hospital to work at.So,i don't really mind the length of years that i have to work there.

Really never regret joining ITE,my 2 years of life there is fun,meaningful and exciting!!
Thanks to ITE,i have done things that i never thought i could do in this lifetime.
This year,i got the eagles award again.Will treat teacher a good meal with the award money.
Oh....i also got the Certificate of merit award.According to teachers,this is a good award.I can ask for higher pay from the hospital with this award.

Now i am trying to spend as much time as possible with my family.I will be very busy again when school starts.Am planning and saving for a family vacation during my school vacation!!

This picture speaks from my heart!!

1 comment:

  1. Lets Work hard together... (",)v Poly must really chiong all e way...

    ReplyDelete