Saturday, December 19, 2009

Circle of Pawfriends Award

Woohoo.....We've got an award!!!!


It's The Circle of Pawfriends Award from our paw pal - Ebi and Emma



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The rules for this award are:


1. Publish it on your blog, referring the friend who passed it on to you.

2. Share 5 things you like to do.

3. Pass it along to keep the circle growing
 
 
The 5 things that I like to do:-
1)Eat....Like owner like furkid.......i inherited this from mummy.
 
2)Walk the humans......i love to pull and tug on the leash which makes the humans so angry!!haha
 
3)Lick myself crazy when mum is not looking.......my favourite spot is the paws!!
 
4)Jump on the bed and spread myself out.......living a small tiny space for mum..
 
5)Outing...... Going to yvonne's Jie house cause its the only place where i can eat like a pig....oink^ ^
 
I would like to pass this award on to the following pawfriends:
Lucky's world....


Peiling's baby

Ms Momo

Voices Of Winnie

My Paw Pals

Cody The Menance

Lynette and her Elvis boy

I Am Ginger Tan

Bobby n Mugen

Amber Dawn Snowy

Coffee and Baubles

No comments:

Post a Comment