Friday, November 27, 2009

''Good Friday"

Mummy went for a dog cum human gathering with me today.My skin is giving me a little problem so mummy decided to let me 'rest' for a day.

Some of the guest for the day(ard 17 human + 14 dogs)















2 little Cuties....



















Food of the day...3 steamboat pots were used....2 seperate tables






























Too cute to be eaten















Mummy came back with my supper--pig heart from yvonne jie















Once Yvonne jie heard that my skin is getting bad,she asked mummy to bring this home for me.
THANKS A LOT!!!!!















Lynn jie got me shampoo n oil as well.Thanks a lot too....















Hope that i will be able to join the other doggies and human at the next gathering.
Esther:THANKS TO YVONNE FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT HOST!!!(^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment