Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wet Saturday

Today i was supposed to go to the dog run with skippy.But it was raining cats and dogs for the whole morning.Mummy decided to cancel the trip because the grass will be muddy.
Since she got nothing to do,she decided to meet up with Cindy jiejie.In the end,she came back with something that i hate.....
My nightmare!!!!I hate to brush teeth.
Mummy saw some yellow stains forming on my teeth.Than she decided that its time to brush my teeth.Lazy??I know!!!
Life is always not fair in my family.....you know why??See below.........

My $11++ toothbrush                                






Her $4++ toothbrush

My $55++ toothpaste....supposed to remove yellow stain in 30 days....we shall see.....(Esther:I always promote this product to my customers when i was in pets line.Now i shall see if it really works)















Her less then $10 bucks toothpaste

Mummy always won't hesitate to use the best on me.If its for herself she will think twice.So now,you know who is the queen in the house other than Meixia jiejie....haha

No comments:

Post a Comment